Janet Roller - Living Oak Ministries

My photo
Hi. I'm Janet Roller: wife of one, mother of two, lover of coffee and writer of songs. I have just finished my first fiction novel and I'm looking forward to watching how God uses the simple story to minister to others. God is a big deal to me. My goal each day is to wake up and declare, "This day is Yours, Lord. Show me what to do with it."

Friday, November 28, 2008

TSMS! Casting Crowns - I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day



This song is so beautiful. I love it when a group updates a familiar standard. This entire project is GREAT! Definitely one for the holiday wish list.

More TSMS - visit Amy!!!

3 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

I almost posted this one! Love Casting Crowns and this old carol.

Deborah said...

They performed this for our chapel at work just a few weeks ago, I loved it. I loved the story behind it too, I don't think they actually used any bells in the song, if I remember the story right.

Cathy said...

That was very pretty. I had not heard it before. Thanks for sharing it.