Janet Roller - Living Oak Ministries

My photo
Hi. I'm Janet Roller: wife of one, mother of two, lover of coffee and writer of songs. I have just finished my first fiction novel and I'm looking forward to watching how God uses the simple story to minister to others. God is a big deal to me. My goal each day is to wake up and declare, "This day is Yours, Lord. Show me what to do with it."

Friday, February 20, 2009

TSMS- The Kingdom Heirs - He Had to Rise



I just saw The Kingdom Heirs in person for the first time this week. They were wonderful! I grew up listening to southern gospel and had forgotten how much I love it. Hope you enjoy this song!

For more Then Sings My Soul selections...check out Amy at Signs, Miracles and Wonders!

5 comments:

Laurie Ann said...

I, too, grew up listening to Southen Gospel. Wowza! I know you enjoyed seeing them! Thanks so much for sharing this awesome song!

Jennifer said...

Oh, I love Southern Gospel!

Holy, Holy, Holy...Lord God Almighty! I am so thankful that He did rise to finish the story and I look forward to the last chapter when it comes to pass.

Happy TSMSS!

Mandy said...

Great to meet you through TSMSS! It's nice to see someone else who also likes Southern Gospel music!

Mocha with Linda said...

Oh I love male quartets! Great song!

Karen said...

What a beautiful song! I enjoy a good men's quartet, too. Southern Gospel music was all we played in the house when I was growing up. The songs and the distinct sound are timeless...