Janet Roller - Living Oak Ministries

My photo
Hi. I'm Janet Roller: wife of one, mother of two, lover of coffee and writer of songs. I have just finished my first fiction novel and I'm looking forward to watching how God uses the simple story to minister to others. God is a big deal to me. My goal each day is to wake up and declare, "This day is Yours, Lord. Show me what to do with it."

Monday, September 21, 2009

Technology!!!

Just wanted to cover my bases today...
I have had several "Contact Form" submissions on my website today. Unfortunately the host has had a hiccup and when I received the form, they were blank! Not great for returning phone calls!!!

IF YOU HAVE SENT A SUBMISSION TODAY OR IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS...resend, please! The problem has been addressed and I want to hear from you!

Thanks,
Janet

No comments: