Janet Roller - Living Oak Ministries

My photo
Hi. I'm Janet Roller: wife of one, mother of two, lover of coffee and writer of songs. I have just finished my first fiction novel and I'm looking forward to watching how God uses the simple story to minister to others. God is a big deal to me. My goal each day is to wake up and declare, "This day is Yours, Lord. Show me what to do with it."

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

For the Record

I am excitedly expectant about this Friday, January 18th! I am scheduled to record 3-4 of my songs at Rushing Winds Studio in Dallas, NC. After recording I will continue to pray for opportunites to share God's love and grace to anyone who will listen!
Next week I am singing a couple of songs for a pastor's meeting for about 60 pastors in the area. What an opportunity. Please join me in praying for God's favor during this limited time. This open door could certainly be a wonderful pathway to other open doors.

In His Hands,
Janet

1 comment:

Amy Wyatt said...

Praying for you for Friday to go well. Amy