If you've gotten here from Amy Wyatt's blog site - you know I am writing 6 quirky things about me. The trouble with this assignment is that I don't necessarily think they are all that quirky. I had to go deep into the brain archives to pull out the most-pointed-out tendencies by my family. They are as follows:
1. I can't do "warm". I like hot or cold. It drives my husband crazy - the air in the car is either all the way to on the red or all the way on the blue.
2. Every Sunday after church, I must have a nap - with curtains drawn, pajamas on and lots of covers for optimum snuggle-down. The whole week is messed up if I this procedure is not in place.
3. OK, I'm going "there". I will go to great lengths to avoid the appearance of undergarments - strangely, I wouldn't want people to think I was going "commando".
4. I plan meals for my family based on color. I am never happier than when those beautiful red tomatoes of summer are easily accessible so I can have a "pop" of red on the plate.
5. I like Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb.
6. When I hear a story or read a headline - my mind tries to make a devotion out of it. Come on bloggers - you know what I'm saying.
What does all this say about me? My life is all or nothing - so I need to recharge. Lines only belong on a grilled steak placed beside a colorful selection of side items. Not all Mr.'s are Dr.'s. And, oh well, here I am doing #6 again - after all - "I am fearfully and wonderfully made".