Janet Roller - Living Oak Ministries

My photo
Hi. I'm Janet Roller: wife of one, mother of two, lover of coffee and writer of songs. I have just finished my first fiction novel and I'm looking forward to watching how God uses the simple story to minister to others. God is a big deal to me. My goal each day is to wake up and declare, "This day is Yours, Lord. Show me what to do with it."

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Welcome to the World!

Papa Charlie (my Dad) with Baby Adam and Big Sister Maggie


I have a new nephew!!!

Introducing

Adam River Powers
June 24, 2008

8lbs. 10oz.


Little Adam is finally here. Congratulations to John (my brother), Gina and big sister Maggie.

1 comment:

Miles and Barnes said...

Impressed with your website. Beautiful family. I am so proud of you and what you are doing with your life. Miss seeing you when you were here. Love to all of you.