Janet Roller - Living Oak Ministries

My photo
Hi. I'm Janet Roller: wife of one, mother of two, lover of coffee and writer of songs. I have just finished my first fiction novel and I'm looking forward to watching how God uses the simple story to minister to others. God is a big deal to me. My goal each day is to wake up and declare, "This day is Yours, Lord. Show me what to do with it."

Friday, June 27, 2008

Deeper Still


Headin' down to Atlanta this weekend for "Deeper Still" with Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer and Kay Arthur. Whew. It ought to be great!!! Add a little Travis Cottrell and Mandisa...Mercy!
The Phillips Arena event is SOLD OUT. (Other than the drive to Atlanta) I am sooo excited about hearing what God has placed on these ladies hearts! Please be in prayer for them as they minister to all those women!
I'm taking notes and I'll let you know.

No comments: