Janet Roller - Living Oak Ministries

My photo
Hi. I'm Janet Roller: wife of one, mother of two, lover of coffee and writer of songs. I have just finished my first fiction novel and I'm looking forward to watching how God uses the simple story to minister to others. God is a big deal to me. My goal each day is to wake up and declare, "This day is Yours, Lord. Show me what to do with it."

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Shackles are Off!

Deeper Still in Atlanta this past weekend was wonderful. Priscilla brought us out of the wilderness. Kay took us through three books of the Old Testament with real-life application. Beth lead a 19,000-member interactive scripture memory session while bringing out Truth. The Word was alive in Atlanta!

Travis Cottrell. Wow. God must have been pleased with the worship. He was so gracious to "hang out" during the breaks for pictures and chat.

Smile!



You have to watch this short video!
Who says Bible teachers can't be fun? Certainly not these three. During "Shackles", the Deeper Still Trio entertained the sold-out arena as if they were alone in a hotel room just cuttin' up. I wonder if David ever did that lasso move when He danced before the Lord?

God is dealing with me to stay in His Word and know more about Him. The daily discipline of being with Him can not be replaced by anything else. I want to KNOW the TRUTH so I can SPEAK the TRUTH.

2 comments:

B His Girl said...

Love the video. who knew Kay could do that? thanks for sharing

Janet Roller said...

I know! She's precious! I want to be like her when I grow up.
-Janet