Janet Roller - Living Oak Ministries

My photo
Hi. I'm Janet Roller: wife of one, mother of two, lover of coffee and writer of songs. I have just finished my first fiction novel and I'm looking forward to watching how God uses the simple story to minister to others. God is a big deal to me. My goal each day is to wake up and declare, "This day is Yours, Lord. Show me what to do with it."

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Adaville Baptist Church


Today was a great day at Adaville Baptist in Spindale, NC. These precious folks were so welcoming and supportive. Pastor Cal Sayles delivered a message refocusing our minds on life's real goal: Heaven. He reminded us that our treasures should not be invested in things of this life - instead on things that have eternal value.
I had the opportunity to share 3 songs and brief testimony. God is gracious and faithful. I am thankful.

No comments: